In order to keep our staff and customers safe we are working within COVID-19 Secure Guidelines within the venue.
These include the following:
- Social Distancing measures will be implemented both inside and outside the venue.
- Please be advised you may need to wait outside if the sale room is at capacity.
- In order to support NHS Test & Trace we will kindly request your contact details upon arrival at the venue.
- You are also welcome to check in to the venue via the NHS Test & Trace app. You will find the QR Code displayed at the entrance. For more details click here
- Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance and throughout the venue. We kindly ask you to clean your hands before entering the sale.
- All customers are required to wear a face-covering upon entering the venue.
- A one-way system with floor markings will be in operation in the saleroom, please respect others and maintain social distancing of 2 metres where possible.
- Changing Rooms will not be available and we kindly ask customers to refrain from trying on garments.
- The Cloakroom remains closed – please do not attend the sale with large bags or luggage.
- Only card payments will be accepted including all major cards and Apple Pay. This may differ per sale. Please check our Whats’ On page for individual sale details.