You have been subscribed.
COVID-19 Secure Guidelines
To to keep our staff and customers safe we are working within COVID-19 Secure Guidelines within the venue.
These include the following:
- - Social Distancing measures will be implemented both inside and outside the venue.
- - Please be advised you may need to wait outside if the sale room is at capacity.
- - In order to support NHS Test & Trace we will kindly request your contact details upon arrival at the venue.
- - You are also welcome to check in to the venue via the NHS Test & Trace app. You will find the QR Code displayed at the entrance. For more details click here or visit www.gov.uk
- - Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance and throughout the venue. We kindly ask you to clean your hands before entering the sale.
- - All customers are required to wear a face-covering upon entering the venue.
- - A one-way system with floor markings will be in operation in the saleroom, please respect others and maintain social distancing of 2 metres where possible.
- - Changing Rooms will not be available and we kindly ask customers to refrain from trying on garments.
- - The Cloakroom remains closed – please do not attend the sale with large bags or luggage.
- - Only card payments will be accepted including all major cards and Apple Pay. This may differ per sale. Please check our What’s On page for individual sale details.