You have been subscribed.
COVID-19 Secure Guidelines
To keep our staff and customers safe we are working within COVID-19 Secure Guidelines within the venue.
These include the following:
- • Do not enter the venue if you have signs of a fever or a high temperature, a persistent cough or respiratory problems, or if you have had contact with any possible source of the virus. If you have met any of the above criteria, please return home and contact NHS 111 for advice.
- • Social Distancing measures will be implemented both inside and outside the venue.
- • Please be advised you may need to wait outside if the sale room is at capacity.
- • To support NHS Test & Trace we will kindly request your contact details upon arrival at the venue.
- • You are also welcome to check in to the venue via the NHS Test & Trace app. You will find the QR Code displayed at the entrance. For more details click here or visit www.gov.uk
- • Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance and throughout the venue. We kindly ask you to clean your hands before entering the sale.
- • All visitors are required to wear a face-covering upon entering the venue.
- • A one-way system with floor markings will be in operation in the saleroom, please respect others and maintain social distancing of 2 metres where possible.
- • Changing Rooms will not be available and we kindly ask customers to refrain from trying on garments.
- • The Cloakroom remains closed – please do not attend the sale with large bags or luggage.
- • Only card payments will be accepted including all major cards and Apple Pay. This may differ per sale. Please check our What’s On page for individual sale details.